Thursday 12 June 2014

Hey guys! I am back to update about my first week of weightloss journey! :)
I've been trying to cut down on carbs for the first week and doing some workouts.

I signed up for Pocari Sweat Run 2014 as a 10km race participant a few months back. Initially, I was hoping to start training for it once my summer holidays start. However, as I was sick for the entire month of May, I did not train for the run at all. I didn't even run for more than 2k! So, when the race day came, (8th June Saturday), I had a lot of doubts whether I was even capable of completing the run as I know my fitness level has dropped quite a bit. Hence, I only had a goal for that run- to complete it without stopping, regardless of the amount of time I took. 
In the end, despite having real bad stitches along the way, I managed to finished the run without stopping at all even though I was in real pain at some point of time. I was so proud of myself that I did it:) It was really amazing! 

On wednesday morning before I went out with my friend, I had the time to workout. I was trying this new app named pumpup as it helps to build a workout tailored to your needs and it is really good! (Y) I was sweating all over after my workout and I had terrible muscle aches the next day, and even up till now. D:
But it was a good workout overall! :)
Check out the app if you have no idea what workout to do or you wana try something new!

Today I went for an evening run and I was really proud of myself as well as I managed to finished 5km and I was actually able to continue afterwards:) Even though my pace is relatively slow for now but I really can't wait to be back to a fitter me :)

I will be keep track of my weight every Friday (which is tomorrow) and I am really excited about it! :)
Oh, and I have also bought a new exercise mat and I am sooooo excited to start using it!!

From next week onwards, I would be trying to workout at least twice a week and have cardio at least thrice a week:)
As for my diet, I would definitely start trying to eat clean!
I know it is definitely not easy but I believe I will get there with strong will and determination :)
Stay tune for more updates!

#toafitme!
:)
Love,
G.


0 comments:

Post a Comment