Thursday 1 May 2014

Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing my fitness/weight-loss journey goals with you all!
During my first weight-loss experience, I realized that goal-setting is very important as the goals you have set for yourself will be a constant motivating factor in your journey! :)
However, do remember to set realistic and practical goals for yourself!





This is my current body as of now, and I am weighing 66.1kg standing at 1.71m tall.
[I look as if I am pregnant haha!]
Here are my monthly goals that I hope to achieve:

01/05/14 (SW) : 66.1kg
01/06/14: 63.5kg
01/07/14: 61.5kg
01/08/14: 59.5kg
01/09/14: 58.0kg
01/10/14: 56.5kg
01/11/14: 55.0kg
01/12/14: 53.5kg
01/01/15: 52.0kg
01/02/15: 51.0kg

How I set my goals are based on many factors.
For the first few months my goal is to lose around 2kg per month as when you first start to increase your workouts and exercises, you will tend to lose more easily at the beginning of the journey.
As you begin to lose more weight and become fitter, you will tend to find it harder to lose the same amount of weight you have lost during the first few months. Hence, for the next few months, I plan to lose around 1.5kg a month, and factoring in the fact that my summer vacation will be over and school is starting once again.

I actually have no real end goal in mind as I just want to become fitter and lead a healthier lifestyle. 
I am looking forward to losing around 14kg of weight, or rather 'fats, and afterwhich I will be beginning to build and tone up my body.

Yes, muscles weigh heavier than fats and hence, it is no doubt that once I start to build and tone up my body, I will be gaining weight again. However, it definitely wouldn't be the same as gaining 'fats'. :)

For my losing weight journey, I will be focusing mainly on cardio (3-5 times a week), and a little bit of weights to maintain or increase my muscle mass slightly (1-2 times a week). Did you know that muscles burn more calories than fats? So it is wise to incorporate weights lifting into your weight loss journey to burn more calories in a shorter amount of time!

I hope that you guys find this blog post useful and yup I will be updating soon about my workouts/meals very soon so stay tune!

Love,
G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment