Friday 2 May 2014

Hi guys! Today I will be blogging about the first 2 days of my journey. Well, I did not have a great start due to some personal reason but I will hang in there still! :)

Day 1
I didn't manage to workout at all on the first day:(
Wanted to run initially in the morning and yet there was a super heavy rain and I simply didn't have the time to gym as I had to attend a meeting in school at noon. 
I was having super bad cramps for the rest of the day and all I could do was lying on bed so... yup.

Here is what I had for my meals:
Breakfast- Kiwi and green tea
Lunch- Sushi
Dinner- Milk and some biscuits (I was quite sick to even go down to buy my dinner or even whip up a meal)

Day 2
Today was so much better! :')
Woke up feeling much better and hit the gym after my breakfast! :D



 Workout for #02:
*10 minutes cardio on elliptical machine to warm up
*Vertical chest press (12reps x 6 sets. 3 sets for each different position)
*Bench fly press (10reps x 3 sets)
*Biceps Curls (8lbs- 15reps x 3 sets for each arm)
*Triceps Extension (8lbs- 15reps x 3 sets for each arm)
*Triceps Kickback (8lbs- 15reps x 3 sets for each arm)
*Rowing Machine 5minutes
*Abdominal Machine (12reps x 3 sets)
*Cycling Machine 15minutes to cool down

Yup I focused more on the upper body part today as I want to maintain my muscle mass for arms especially, and build on my muscles near my chest area.
Hopefully I would be able to run tomorrow! :)

Meals for #02:
Breakfast- green tea and bread
Lunch- chicken
Dinner- Salmon with veggies and meat
However, I have been snacking a lot on some biscuits that my mom bought home recently and it is unhealthy:( I need more self discipline!

As for my diet, I would try my best to eat clean everyday. I haven't been eating white rice and white bread since 1.5years ago when I had my first weight-loss journey. NO JUNK FOOD ANYMORE, NO SUBWAY COOKIES, UNHEALTHY SNACKS, SODAS, ICECREAM, CHOCOLATE!

Even though I somehow feel that it is okay to have cheat meals once in a while like a month or so, but it is definitely up to yourself! Perhaps you should have dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate? Healthy eating is all about making wise food choices!

That's it for today everyone! Let's continue our journey together and no matter what, believe in yourself that you can do it!


Love,
G.


0 comments:

Post a Comment